I’d like to tell you about the fastest way to self-sabotage any relationship.
For the 80% of men who are socially inept, it starts with the first date and ends with getting laid. (Time to celebrate right?)
But what happens afterwards in the relationship?
An emotional path opens up and your mind starts to take over. Suddenly all your deep fears and insecurities are exposed; and as much as you would like them to go away, they don’t.
Here’s where these top 75 best questions to ask a girl can help. Think of them as a shortcut towards getting to getting to know a girl better. Plus, they’ll make your dates far less boring and bring you closer.
Now, these aren’t your ordinary questions, these are thought provoking, personal questions. They will put both you and your date into a vulnerable position, and force you to go to an internal place and ask why? Instead of saying things to be more attractive, or perhaps fool yourself self into liking her more, it allows both of you to be authentic and real.
Just remember one thing: Why waste time when we have so little time on the planet to be us.
When scientific dating facts have shown asking big, risky questions gets a more positive response, what’s to lose?
1. How does love and affection play a role in your life?
2. What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never end up doing again?
3. Who’s your best friend?
4. Name one of your biggest fears.
5. What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?
6. Do you think your child hood was happier than others?
7. What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker?
8. What’s the best present or gift you’ve ever received from someone?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. Who do you think knows you the best?
11. What do you like or dislike about this city?
12. If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love?
13. What type of man are you attracted to?
14. If you could undue anything from the past, what is it?
15. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
16. How often do you talk with your parents?
17. Are you working or going to school?
18. What’s the nicest thing someone could genuinely say about you?
19. What is your ideal dream date?
20. Which do you like more, going out or staying at home?
21. What music do you listen to the most?
22. Do you have any pets?
23. What celebrity would you switch lives with?
24. What would you change about yourself?
25. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
26. Has another man every asked you to marry him?
27. How is your relationship with your mom?
28. Do you have an pet peeves?
29. What or things or person has influenced you the most?
30. What is your favorite and most treasured memory?
31. What’s the worst thing about dating?
32. Do you live with anyone else?
33. If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know?
34. In four minutes, tell me about your life’s story.
35. If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
36. What are the craziest things you’ve ever done with someone else?
37. Are you a troublemaker?
38. What do you like the most about where you work?
39. What in life are you the most grateful for?
40. Where do you like being touched the most?
41. How often do you watch the news?
42. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
43. Are there any places you would love to travel to?
44. What is your greatest accomplishment?
45. How close are you with your family?
46. Can you speak in any foreign languages? If yes, can you show me?
47. What’s your dream career?
48. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
49. If someone in your family passed away, which person would surprise you the most?
50. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
51. If you could go back in time, what would you want to change?
52. What’s the last book you read and really loved?
53. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else?
54. What’s the right number of people to invite over a Friday night?
55. Where were you born?
56. Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view, or a massive mansion in a subdivision?
57. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from someone?
58. Would you like to be famous, if so, in what way?
59. Before making a phone call, do you ever reserves what you’re going to say?
60. What song did you last sing to yourself?
61. What has inspired you recently?
62. What’s the best part of your week or weekend?
63. If tomorrow you woke up with a new quality, talent or ability, what would you like it to be?
64. If your house caught on fire, what would be one thing you would have to save first?
65. What’s your most terrible memory that you’d love to forget about?
66. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be?
67. What skill would you like to become a master at?
68. If you could play the role in any movie, what person would you want to be?
69. What’s your favorite photograph of yourself?
70. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
71. How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?
72. What is one habit you’re the most proud of breaking?
73. What is one thing you were afraid to do, but felt amazing after you accomplished it?
74. What role models do you respect the most?
75. What about yourself do you find the most pride in?